Eclipse is currently testing Mattermost. And Package Drone joined the test. The project channel is at https://mattermost-test.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/package-drone Right now it is all about finding out how to use Mattermost best and if it really is a helpful tool and not
Yes, it took a bit longer than expected … but here we are! The first few builds of Eclipse Package Drone have been run on the Package Drone HIPP instance at Eclipse, pulling its source from the GitHub repository eclipse/packagedrone.
Klonk! … Package Drone 0.11.0 is out! Be sure to check out the most recent release on github. This release features the already described change in the storage model. Although this does require a clean re-installation for this release, it
I just did a release of Package Drone 0.11.0-rc1. Yes, it is the release candidate for the long overdue 0.11.0 version. Since 0.11.0 will break a few things, I did promise to explain what and why. Here it comes. In
Whuiiii … Package Drone 0.10.4 is out! … but wait, there is more … Package Drone 0.11.0.m2 is out as well! Be sure to check out the most recent release on GitHub. The 0.10.4 release is just a maintenance release
Package Drone will have a talk at the EclipseCon Europe 2015 in Ludwidgsburg. We will present the current state of Package Drone and show some live demos on what you can do with Package Drone with a focus on OSGi.
Schhhwapp … Package Drone 0.10.0 is out! Be sure to check out the most recent release on github. This release took a lot longer than most previous releases. But this was on purpose 😉 We touched a few core elements
Package Drone got accepted as an Eclipse Foundation project. Hooray 🙂 So before anything big will happen in this matter, it will take some time. First the project has to been provisioned, then the source and required dependencies be pushed
Package Drone 0.10.0 Milestone 3 just got uploaded to GitHub. The main task in this milestone release was performance. Adding some tools to be able to provide performance information and fixing the performance bugs found. The first step was to